Friday, October 21, 2016

October Boxes!

Hi guys!
I'm drowning in a new school year for both my kiddos and me! My Masters program is challenging and inspiring (I'm getting a masters in STEM education). This year a fellow teacher and I are dedicated to use a Common Core aligned curriculum that our district has given us but has not adopted yet as well as learning a new math curriculum the district has adopted. I also wouldn't say I've done a lot of impressive things related to school but there are some fun projects I'll share that may inspire anyone implementing Journeys into their classroom. More on those later!

I thought I'd do a quick nutshell run down of my subscription boxes for October! I am addicted to subscription boxes!
Let's get started!

First is ipsy!
(sorry for the sideways pictures. I'll work on that in the future.)
Theme is Black Magic!
I love the pearly pink Halloween icon bag!

 This eye shadow is gorgeous!
 I am not a fan of waterproof but I love the applicator on this and what to try it!
 I love this lip balm! I wear it at night (as suggested) and my lips feel moisturized every morning!
 Haven't tried this one yet! Hahaha! I wish there were tips on how to use some of the products in the bag. I think this is a moisturizing gel for the face.
 I love the lip color of this crayon! Perfect for fall!
I love ipsy! It is super fun and I get to try new products that I normally would not try! For only $10 including shipping!

Next up: STITCH FIX
FIRST! MY GORGEOUS BUNDLE!
I love this shirt! The color is beautiful and the material is so soft! The texture if fantastic!
 Loving this vest! It is so warm and comfortable!
 This scarf is just beautiful!
 I love this shirt! It is longer in the back but very flattering.

 This shirt is so soft! I loved the suede elbow patches! Unfortunately there was a hole in the back and they did not have an exchange for me. :( they did reimburse me for the price of the shirt.
My stylist is Erika! She's fantastic and hits it on the nail every single time! I love this fall box!  Can't wait for my next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment