Monday, January 16, 2017

January Stitch Fix!

Hi Everyone!
Eventually I'll stop apologizing for having my blog posts so far and few between. My goal is to one day have a blog but with getting a Masters it makes sitting down and cutting out time to write a post difficult for me.
Anyway! You guys know by now that I am addicted to subscription boxes! I love them! However, this year I've tried to scale back on how many I have because I'd rather the money go towards my first ever Disneyland annual pass! I am so excited about that! Let's get started!

My Stitch Fix comes every 3 months. Stitch Fix is a shopping subscription that selects clothes for you based on your profile and sends 5 items to you based on your preferred frequency. Having an already full closet I chose every 3 months.

This is my preview of what I got this month! I love color and pattern and I can already tell my stylist hit it out of the park! (It helps that you know your stylist for sure)

First up was this beautiful blush colored Daniel Rainn Lipson Pleated Back Knit Top. I loved this top! I loved the color (sorry for poor lighting) and the beautiful polka-dot accents. I wanted this shirt to be a keeper! I could wear it to work or casually with jeans on the weekend but.... wait for it...
 I could not get past the LITERAL bubble butt! I couldn't handle the side angle. My dad even called it a diaper. So I returned it reluctantly.
The second item I got was the dark purple Kaileigh Lieberman Lace Inset Blouse. I love this blouse! I love the lace detail and the color! Keeper!

Third item was a sheer navy floral print Skies are Blue Mayven V-neck Blouse. I love the floral print on this shirt! Definite keeper! I cannot wait for spring to get here so I can wear it!

Fourth item was the beautiful grey floral Margaret M Eudora Kint Dress. I loved this dress! The cut and fit was cute and different. I loved the straps and the elastic waist. However, it hugged my hips and my stomach too much for me to see myself wearing it. And my boyfriend said he didn't like it. So I also returned it reluctantly.

The last item was a beautiful purple statement necklace from Romolo, the Cami Stone Bib Necklace. I love gold jewelry and anything that sparkles. Keep!
I loved this month's Stitch Fix! My stylist hit it out of the park even though I returned two items. It was the first time I returned items which made me a little sad. I can't wait for my birthday fix to come in April!
Want to try Stitch Fix?!

Here's a link!
stitchfix.com/referral/5551109

Have a great day guys!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment